Pre-ordered in Philadelphia, PA
    Go To Post #1
Yea!  Hello fellow future SRK owners!!

I'm on the pre-order list for Elio and that doesn't appear to be going anywhere. Fingers crossed this vehicle makes it to production! Also hoping the solid door package is enough to keep me warm during the Philly winters.  Time will tell all.
    Go To Post #1
Hi KarenLee, Welcome to the SRK Family!  SRK and Elio started at about the same time and I've been following both since their startup going on a decade.  The A Team seems to be closest to production with their start small and scale production model.  I need the hardshell enclosure option in my climate, as well, to make it a more year around commuter.  The SRK FUV will supplement my AWD SUV.  Cool that it is a convertible for the nicest of open air riding days.  

I doubt it will be great on the blistery cold and or heavy snow days.

Go To Post #1
Welcome! I don't know much about Elio but things are looking good for Arcimoto. They've been quiet on production details for the last month, but if they haven't started building the Signature Series vehicles yet, they're right on the verge of doing it. I have high hopes for getting mine by fall. But only time will tell.

Welcome aboard!