New FUVer. Question about Oregon Rebate
    Go To Post #1
Greetings: after a test drive and overnight rental, placed an order about Aug 1. Took delivery in Eugene 32 days later. That was a pleasant surprise given the 90-120 day wait suggested in the online order materials. Now a month later and 350 miles, things are going great. Had a very positive Arcimoto service experience. The FUV came with doors, which came off immediately, with difficulty. The service appointment adjusted the door locking tabs to solve the removal difficulty. The doors seem like they will be a real advantage in inclement weather, but are not for summer. The local utility provided a $500 rebate offsetting the cost of a level 2 charger install. Anybody out there have any info on the $2500 Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate applying to the 2022 FUV? The state says it should/might and they believe Arcimoto is working on getting the correct information to them. Arcimoto says they are working on it. The 2020 and 21 year models qualified. “Working on it” is not reassuring given that it is now October 2022. It would be helpful to know who to contact at Arcimoto to see if this will actually move forward. There is a concern now about Arcimoto given recent news of furloughs and cutbacks. Hopefully, it will survive. It is amazing to just have fun driving again.
    Go To Post #1
I would just apply for the rebate, you should get it even with a 2022 model year. I can't imagine they'd deny the '22 when the '19-'21 all got it.

I got it on mine back in 2019. Just file once you have your title and registration.
    Go To Post #1
(10-11-2022, 07:58 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: I would just apply for the rebate, you should get it even with a 2022 model year. I can't imagine they'd deny the '22 when the '19-'21 all got it.

I got it on mine back in 2019. Just file once you have your title and registration.
Good suggestion, except the online application rejects the VIN for the 2022 model with a “not recognized” message and won’t accept the application. When you call the number that pops up and speak to a live person, they tell you that the 2022 model is not eligible for the rebate even thought the 2020-21 models were. Again, they say Arcimoto should be working on it. What seems strange is that since my first post I have received two advertising type emails from Arcimoto saying the 2022 FUV gets rebates from Oregon up to $7,500. The state’s website, as of today 10/11/2022 still says it is not eligible. Frustrating at best.
    Go To Post #1
Dang. That is annoying. Hopefully Arcimoto gets it sorted out soon.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey, the ‘22 is now listed!

https://www.oregon.gov/deq/FilterDocs/EV...hicles.pdf
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the update. This morning, before your message, I got another advertising email from Arcimoto stating:

"For our customers in Oregon, we are excited to share that current owners and new buyers of the 2022 FUV automatically qualify for the $2,500 Clean Vehicle Rebate, and may qualify for an additional $5,000 via the Charge Ahead Rebate, for a potential total savings of $7,500."

I was able to process my application, which I had been unable to do before today. I hope the email means that every 2022 FUV purchaser is eligible for the rebate. The application says that it must be filed within 6 months of purchase and on the phone the person answering my initial questions about the rebate told me that was a firm deadline. Perhaps Arcimoto worked something out about that deadline. Fortunately, my purchase was well within that deadline for today's application.
Thanks again for the follow-up and message.