Poll: Tesla's stock made some people rich. Electra Meccanica's stock is on the rise. What are your feelings about Arcimoto's stock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm in! I'm a proud FUV shareholder.
81.25%
13 81.25%
I'm planning on buying some stock soon.
0%
0 0%
It's on the market? I'll give it some thought.
6.25%
1 6.25%
No way! Not the least bit interested.
6.25%
1 6.25%
What the heck is FUV stock?
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stock Poll
    Go To Post #1
Scroll to the top of the page to share your position in FUV on Nasdaq with us.

The thread is open for comments and conversation.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I've never owned stock before. Considering all the shares out there, mine are just a drop in the bucket, but I suppose there are a lot of people like me who believe in the product, and want to help make it happen.
    Go To Post #1
A gambler.........oh, I meant investor Smile should believe in and appreciate the product, but what's more important actually believe what the startup company is saying, verified by tangible production progress.  I believe Mark Frohnmayer.  He did what he said he was doing while working through every single successful milestone event.  Investors can test drive the SRK, tour Arcimoto's headquarters in Eugene (it's not just a mailbox address) to see employees engineering/designing/fabricating parts/building/testing/improving, pet the shop dog, and will be able to tour the recently acquired manufacturing facility very soon.  Mark's diverse and talented team has shown their ability to get it done.  Also , it's comforting to know that as a new startup, Arcimoto is debt free as of this week and only accepts simple $100 refundable reservation deposits to show interest in their concept.

Go To Post #1
(09-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Rickb Wrote: A gambler.........oh, I meant investor Smile should believe in and appreciate the product, but what's more important actually believe what the startup company is saying, verified by tangible production progress.  I believe Mark Frohnmayer.  He did what he said he was doing while working through every single successful milestone event.  Investors can test drive the SRK, tour Arcimoto's headquarters in Eugene (it's not just a mailbox address) to see employees engineering/designing/fabricating parts/building/testing/improving, pet the shop dog, and will be able to tour the recently acquired manufacturing facility very soon.  Mark's diverse and talented team has shown their ability to get it done.  Also , it's comforting to know that as a new startup, Arcimoto is debt free as of this week and only accepts simple $100 refundable reservation deposits to show interest in their concept.

I am very comfortable with my investment.  I strongly believe that there are a ton of people out there looking to downsize from two cars to one and a half and Arcimoto is the perfect solution.  The product looks solid and now the company is strong.  Off to a good start.
    Go To Post #1
I am one of those who loves riding a motorcycle, but am thinking twice about it for multiple reasons. It is dangerous. The riding season here is limited. I question the cost benefit of "saving on gas" with added insurance and maintenance costs. Will the SRK be the same type of ride as a motorcycle? No. But it will be more fun than a car or the Jeep I always wanted. So regular utility (car), heavy duty utility (4×4 truck), and fun utility (SRK) will complete my garage.
    Go To Post #1
Don't agree with dangerous or I wouldn't buy one or invest. The SRK could be the ideal city vehicle and possibly the safest motorcycle on the planet.  Similar ride experience as any three wheeler motorcycle.  The SRK commuter EV's gas and routine maintenance cost savings over an ICE commuter will likely help make the payment.  Also, enclosure and climate control extends the seasonal use over other motorcycles and the twin front wheel drive motors provide excellent traction for mild winter driving conditions.  IF YOU MEANT INVESTING WAS DANGEROUS.........this post will self destruct in seven seconds.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
I agree that the SRK is likely to be the safer of the two alternatives (the other is the Solo). But the comparison between an experienced motor cyclist and a general, run-of -he-mill car driver who both intend to use a three wheeler on a regular basis is almost certainly going to end up in the Jeremy Clarckson manner (the result can easily be googeled or found on u-tube). Everything is likely to be OK for a while .... and then the unexpected will almost certainly catch the car driver by surprise!

But then, it´s not really up to us to judge the safety of these two three wheelers. National safety organisations are there to test them and they are the people who will be held responsible. It should be noted that neither has, as yet, been homologated. (The SRK has not even been seen with door panels!)

And as to their stock values .... they would depend on the popularity of the products. And, judging by the lack of intertest on both the forums, I just cannot see a relevant market acceptence in the near future.
    Go To Post #1
Am I the only person in the world who thinks it is really important to help show the way to a future where we don't destroy the environment? For me, this is huge, and the SRK is the best thing to accomplish that in transportation. Except a bicycle, which is a lot less convenient, and a whole lot more dangerous than a motorcycle (for commuting) in my experience.

I judge safety on my knowledge of engineering and of my driving situation. I trust that much more than I would trust a government lab. For instance, the government mandates air bags primarily because so many people are too stupid to use seat belts. That does not apply to me. I believe the SRK is as safe as any vehicle of that weight can be. And I see a real moral fault with the idea that "I will drive a heavy vehicle so I will be safer, even though it makes everyone else less safe."

If even 1% of people think as I do, SRK sales will really take off. But I am not confident that they do. I consider my FUV investment to be high-risk, money I can afford to lose. I invest it to help Arcimoto succeed. The chance that they might make a whole lot of money makes it exciting.
    Go To Post #1
The unexpected catches everybody by surprise sooner or later.  Keep Jeremy Clarkson off the SRK! Smile
The SRK is safer than a typical motorcycle. There are those that will try to push it beyond it's limits.

Positive test drive events and countless media reviewers have created interest in the SRK......not as certain about the SOLO.  

Market acceptance:  The SRK has 1700 + reservations. The Solo 579 +- reservations.  Heck they only need to capture a small percentage (1%) of the vehicle market to be wildly successful.  The SRK may likely be the perfect city commuter vehicle.......at least in the USA.  

Both vehicles create a lot of public interest and excitement when driving the city streets, according to test driver comments.

(09-25-2017, 06:58 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Am I the only person in the world who thinks it is really important to help show the way to a future where we don't destroy the environment?  For me, this is huge, and the SRK is the best thing to accomplish that in transportation.  Except a bicycle, which is a lot less convenient, and a whole lot more dangerous than a motorcycle (for commuting) in my experience.

I judge safety on my knowledge of engineering and of my driving situation.  I trust that much more than I would trust a government lab.  For instance, the government mandates air bags primarily because so many people are too stupid to use seat belts.  That does not apply to me.  I believe the SRK is as safe as any vehicle of that weight can be.  And I see a real moral fault with the idea that "I will drive a heavy vehicle so I will be safer, even though it makes everyone else less safe."

If even 1% of people think as I do, SRK sales will really take off.  But I am not confident that they do.  I consider my FUV investment to be high-risk, money I can afford to lose.  I invest it to help Arcimoto succeed.  The chance that they might make a whole lot of money makes it exciting.
Four of us!  You, Mark Frohnmayer, Jerry Kroll, and me indirectly, because I try to do my fair share as a responsible citizen to be respectful of the environment.  I'm in it for the F in FUV.  Arcimoto's vision and Mark Frohnmayer's personal equity is in it to do good......not for a huge payday.  The doing good factor is far more exciting to me while having some fun.  A win, win.

Go To Post #1
(09-25-2017, 06:58 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Am I the only person in the world who thinks it is really important to help show the way to a future where we don't destroy the environment?  For me, this is huge, and the SRK is the best thing to accomplish that in transportation.  Except a bicycle, which is a lot less convenient, and a whole lot more dangerous than a motorcycle (for commuting) in my experience.

I judge safety on my knowledge of engineering and of my driving situation.  I trust that much more than I would trust a government lab.  For instance, the government mandates air bags primarily because so many people are too stupid to use seat belts.  That does not apply to me.  I believe the SRK is as safe as any vehicle of that weight can be.  And I see a real moral fault with the idea that "I will drive a heavy vehicle so I will be safer, even though it makes everyone else less safe."

If even 1% of people think as I do, SRK sales will really take off.  But I am not confident that they do.  I consider my FUV investment to be high-risk, money I can afford to lose.  I invest it to help Arcimoto succeed.  The chance that they might make a whole lot of money makes it exciting.

In reference to your bicycle comment...

If anyone here hasn't watched "Inspired to Ride", go and do so now.

RIP Gentleman Mike.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6R986-korledorawyTt9...cCZr6UaEhA]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.