Poll: Tesla's stock made some people rich. Electra Meccanica's stock is on the rise. What are your feelings about Arcimoto's stock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm in! I'm a proud FUV shareholder.
81.25%
13 81.25%
I'm planning on buying some stock soon.
0%
0 0%
It's on the market? I'll give it some thought.
6.25%
1 6.25%
No way! Not the least bit interested.
6.25%
1 6.25%
What the heck is FUV stock?
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stock Poll
    Go To Post #1
(09-26-2017, 04:20 PM)Rickb Wrote: I'm a candyass when it comes to heat and cold.  I prefer riding/driving in enclosed climate controlled comfort.......so it's hardshell enclosure for me.  However,  I like the convertible option of removing the panels on the nicest of days for open air rides on the twisty mountain roads.

What are your thoughts on a small propane golf cart heater?  Push button ignition and lasts 4.5 to 5 hours which would be a lot of 15 minute trips around town.
    Go To Post #1
Probably OK as long as you have ventilation. CO2 emissions are about half as much as electrical heating, if the electricity comes from fossil fuels. And it won't reduce your range. But Arcimoto says they will have a HVAC option.
    Go To Post #1
Reminds me of the gas heater in my VW. It Was equipped with a timer switch so when I parked to run into the store the cabin was always toasty warm on my return. Smile

The SRK's cabin is so small that it will take little to keep it comfortable. The heated grips and seat may be all that's needed on a cool morning ride.

Go To Post #1
Early on, I rode until the roads were unsafe. And I wouldn't know that until I was on them Smile

Last few years, I rode down to about 38 degrees. Naked bike, no fairing, no windshield, no heated anything except the engine block. My tolerance is slowly degrading. We'll have to see where my tolerances lie next year.
    Go To Post #1
I am 73 and I don't think my tolerance is degrading. I think riding regularly when it is cold helps me grow my fur. I also rode until the roads were unsafe, and didn't know that until I was on them. Now I am a bit more cautious. But I still don't believe weather forecasts.
    Go To Post #1
Rode in liquid sunshine too many times to count. Tap dancing on the rear brake to let cars at highway speed know that I was not... Only a handful of truly terrifying rides.

Space heaters that aren't made of leather or corduroy? Spoiled!!!