just joined
    Go To Post #1
I just found this forum- not sure why I was not aware of it earlier. I am an investor in the original signature series vehicles- number 6. I live in Olympia WA and am a retired carpenter and am very aware of the future that is lurking in future years for my grand children and other future inhabitants of our small planet. I enjoy building things other than houses. I have built two 30+foot trailerable/trimarans (the 2nd using carbon glass vacuum bagged to high density foam) and two electric trucks to launch and retrieve the boats and to serve as local transportation. My wife and I ride recumbent trikes and I added an electric assist to hers which I ride when I want to go some where fast. Thinking about how to make this trike weather independent is what lead me to fall in love with the Arcimoto concept.

I am eagerly awaiting the completion of my Arcimoto and my wife and I plan on  travelling  to Eugene by train and to drive the vehicle home to Olympia. Definintely  will be stopping to top up the batteries but we have been driving EV vehicles for a number of years and that is a non- issue.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome! Sounds like you can really appreciate what Arcimoto has put together.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome PAX.
Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home.
Glad to have you onboard!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Good to have a Signature Series customer on board! I am quite jealous. Welcome!