Innovation Summit
    Go To Post #1
Mark have a fun talk at the Innovation Summit today. He talked a ton about the history of the company. I knew they had had some tough times but wow! I was pretty amazed both by the number of times they almost went under and by the amount of dedication shown by the team (and Mark especially) to keep it afloat. They totally deserve the successes they're seeing today.

We also got to see some fun rarely-shown photos, including our first glimpse inside of the AMP! Really it's just a big empty room right now, but still, exciting.
    Go To Post #1
If the AMP is essentially just a big empty room, I'm assuming there likely won't be much progress between now and the scheduled November 11th Open House. Uncertain if it would be worth the journey. I also wonder if the Signature Series builds are on schedule and revealed at that event as planned?

Go To Post #1
The Signature Series are being built at the design studio. And it's worth noting that they didn't say how old the photo was. Could be a day, could be a couple weeks.

The team was saying that it's going to be a blast. Some really great food vendors, even some stuff for kids. I think they're going to deliver on this. Sounds like their Gen 8 reveal parties but bigger.
    Go To Post #1
I work at new construction sites frequently. It takes time to get all the utilities in place before the build-out starts to look like anything. Only four weeks since taking possession, maybe some demo from the old occupant, new plumbing, electrical, sprinkler, fire, burg... Once things start to take shape, it happens fairly quickly. Even if its just four clean walls... its a space. Maybe the floors are marked out. Maybe a wall or two is built. Its progress, and after 10 years, it should be celebrated. And with the Signature Series reveal... I really wish I could be there.
    Go To Post #1
Yes, it is about the celebration and the people that made it happen, the food, drink, and the opportunity to meet Kepesk. Smile I have followed the A Team's progress for nearly a decade and have had an SRK reservation for a long time. I could either sit back and watch Arcimoto's success, or be part of it.

Go To Post #1
In our strange social-media-infused culture, you have been a part of it, for a very long time. Forums and other media allow a business to gauge interest, garner ideas, and interact with potential clients. Heck, I even had a paragraph quoted in a company email. Your longevity and support in this endeavor earns you a spot at the table. Bask heartily in the celebration everyone deserves for sticking it out for so long. And eat well. Especially that!
    Go To Post #1
............and the most successful of the new startup vehicle company CEOs communicate and interact personally as well as other Key Team Members with their potential client base. They also do what they say: Arcimoto (SRK), Electra Meccannica (SOLO/Tofino), and SONDORs (SONDORs).

Eat well, yes..........drink and test drive, no. Thanks!

Go To Post #1
They have mentioned roof repair, new lights, and a coat of paint. It looked mostly done in the photo.