What's moving the stock?
    Go To Post #1
I bought FUV leading into the launch event thinking that the reveal of the first signature series unit and the purchase/delivery of major pieces of manufacturing equipment would be the start of a period of excitement for Arcimoto. WRONG........ nobody cared. Apart from srkowners and a few facebook commenters (and trolls), no-one seemed to notice that this amazing "disruptive" company is slowly gearing up to take off. Day by day the stock price kept decreasing. 
What am i missing? 
I must resist buying more. 
The LA Auto show is coming up. There will be FOUR real-life Arcimoto SRKs/FUVs there in all their glory. Surely the media and the public will finally see the potential of the SRK/FUV.
I bought more stock. 
The price went down more. 
Lots of good press from the LA Auto show. 
Signature series #000 looks amazing. 
I bought more stock. ( I have been known to have issues with impulse control)
But I am a huge believer in this company/form factor/mode of powering vehicles. 
Hopefully one day I will be able to cash out my FUV stock and buy my own FUV. 
I finally accepted that the stock buying public will only invest when they see hundreds of FUVs driving around with doors, heaters/AC, and happy owners. 
In the mean time I must resist being an overly emotional "investor"

Today the stock popped 33% for reasons unknown to me. Volume at 3 times the average trading volume (approx. 1% of all available shares) 
I logged into srkowners to see if there was news.  
What's moving the stock?
    Go To Post #1
The AMP Open House, SS reveal, positive media blitz from the LA Auto Show and Mark's participation in various discussion Forums.  Venture Capital investors react to real progress and rave media critic reviews.  

The Early on Reg A+ investors are the only people who care as emotional investors that believe in Arcimoto and their vision.  Those beliefs are validated by real production milestone progress from a company that does what it says they are doing.  The new and improved SS FUV looks awesome!    

Future FUV investors aren't even aware of the FUV and frankly are unlikely to high risk invest in a company until it has a product to sell.  The FUV Stock is a long term investment that I haven't checked since investing, but anticipate a sharp increase in value when people see FUV's on the roadways and the market for the product is proven.  People will buy the FUV and many more will invest in the company.  

I'm an investor.  I'm certain my grandkids will see increased value in my few shares of FUV Stock.  Are you an investor or a trader?  What matters is not what the stock is doing on a day to day basis, but rather what the Team is doing day to day to deliver reservationist vehicles in 2018.  The NASDAQ FUV listing will react accordingly.

Go To Post #1
" Are you an investor or a trader? What matters is not what the stock is doing on a day to day basis, but rather what the Team is doing day to day to deliver reservationist vehicles in 2018. The NASDAQ FUV listing will react accordingly."

Hard to say it better than that.
    Go To Post #1
Maybe things will quieten a bit when the SRK is issued with its internationally valid, street legal certification .... and when it can be delivered with some of the enlosere options. At present, the SRK is the ONLY option for a small, urban EV. But there may be signs that major manufacturers might have other solutions ready to market that might make the SRK obsolete. At present, the international classifications for small, three and four wheeled vehicles is in the process of being reviewed. This is a market that has, as yet, not even seen the light of day! So it´s no surprise that investors should be wary.
    Go To Post #1
Early investors are aware of their high risk investments, but believe in the company, like the product, and want to get behind the production launch so the international market can benefit from the made in the USA FUV.  

Arcimoto is a technology company.  A Fun - Utility - Vehicle will never be obsolete.  I read somewhere that the FUV may be the Ultimate City Vehicle.

Patrick, even without the soon to be revealed enclosure options, the FUV with the roof panel would keep you drier, be more comfortable to ride, has more storage/hauling options, offers more stability for an aging MC rider, and safer than current motorcycles.  More narrow, agile and FUNctional than any 4 wheel vehicle on the market today.  It's my only viable option.  I see nothing else on the horizon from new startups or established vehicle manufacturers available in my lifetime.  

A Simple - Reasonable - Kickass everyday electric.  One beefy looking 80 smiles per hour mobility scooter.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
No Rick! Definitely not! First of all, it´s not available where I live, and is not likely to be anywhere in the near future. Then it would have to be a lot better than any of the local options (i.e. the Smart EV): take up appreciably less space in traffic, be just as fast and nimble etc. Some aspects of the SRK are just a tad too basic (the plastic windscreen and transparent roof etc). I don´t like the wide front wheel outriders, or having to sit (straddle) the battery in a vehicle that is basically the size of a small car. I´ve been waiting for so long, so am not likely to choose anything that is not very nearly what I´m looking for.
    Go To Post #1
So what are you looking for? Do you have a check list of must haves?

For me the FUV is almost perfect, but then again we all like different things, kinda what makes the world a more interesting place.
    Go To Post #1
Paravil's and my personal checklist are the same......a narrow, enclosed, high performance tilting vehicle......2, 3, or 4 wheels, but it's NOT going to happen.  The FUV is as close to perfect as I'm going to get in my lifetime.  It will be my first motorcycle purchase at 70 years of age. Looking forward to some fly the road fun on/in my FUV.  The MSRP is not going to break my bank account, high MPGe (NMG), and simple low to no maintenance beyond an occasional wash.  Sweet!  A new class of vehicle.

The Lit Motors C-1 checked all my boxes, but turned to vaporware like many other enclosed tilting concepts:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
Nil desperandum!

All is not lost .... and there´s no reason to give up all hope. There´ s hardly one of the major motor car or motorcycle manufacturers that hasn´t experimented with a prototype.

The aim is to provide a fast, comfortable and safe urban commute and enable parking with the same advantages (but without the disadvantages) of a motorcycle.

The vehicle must be fully enclosed and have a heater. Side enclosures should be removable.

It must be as narrow as a motorcycle to enable parking on pedestrian areas and in order to be able to progress through static traffic.

It must be sufficiently fast (at least as fast as the traffic flow), acceleration must be in the region of an average motorbike. It must be able to pull away from other traffic at traffic lights.

Top speed of 130km/h should be sufficient and it should be able to cruise at 110km/h.

Speed, cornering ability and vehicle width dictate that the vehicle must be able to lean into a turn.

Endurance should not be less than the distance of an average urban daily commute (more than 100km)

Just a few of the most acceptable prototypes:-

Nissan Land Glider
Lumeneo Smera
Peugeot HYmotion3
Toyota  I-TRIL
Yamaha MWC-4

[Image: images.jpg]

[Image: yamaha_mwc4_3.jpg]

[Image: 10195_15100853714.jpg]

[Image: 01nissanlandglider.jpg]

[Image: Toyota_i_TRIL_Concept_2017_1600_03.jpg]

Go To Post #1
I'm really not sure how I feel about the tilting wheels, I would have to see how it handled sand or rock on the road as that has scared me more than a few times on two wheels.

I like the C1 as well but to be honest the FUV will be better for me as I am not concerned with parking and I like the idea of being able to comfortably carry a passenger.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, an old joke if you get it Smile