Howdy from the Southeastern corner of Kansas!
    Go To Post #1
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Arcimoto SRK  reach consumers.  I already ride a Honda Silver Wing with a trike conversion.  As soon as the SRK is available, I'll be placing my order and putting the Honda up for sale! I live next door to Pittsburg, Kansas. Pittsburg is home to Pittsburg State University, Kansas Technology Center.  PSU-KTC has always had a strong interest in electric vehicles.  I'm hoping Arcimoto can find a reason to visit and bring a couple of SRK's along! Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
Jimball, welcome from the Inland Northwest! I have a passion to own an electric vehicle or two as well. I hope the SRK is my first purchase end of 2016-17. I am eager to test drive the SRK soon. I also have a reservation deposit on the Solo.

Go To Post #1
Welcome Jimball. I'm about 30 miles North of Pittsburgh... PA! That sounds like a plan.
You should ask them to come to PSU. I expect the SRK crew to do a lot of touring in the coming months.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Jimball from us in Oregon! I am lucky enough to live in Eugene, 5 miles from where the SRK is being designed, so I've been posting photos from some of their local events. Good to have you along!
    Go To Post #1
(09-19-2016, 12:47 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Welcome Jimball. I'm about 30 miles North of Pittsburgh... PA! That sounds like a plan.
You should ask them to come to PSU. I expect the SRK crew to do a lot of touring in the coming months.

Howdy Dale.  I happen to be a fan of a singer from your neck of the woods.  You've probably heard of her - Jackie Evancho.

(09-19-2016, 01:09 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Welcome Jimball from us in Oregon!  I am lucky enough to live in Eugene, 5 miles from where the SRK is being designed, so I've been posting photos from some of their local events.  Good to have you along!

Five miles from the factory? Exclamation I am so jealous! Big Grin

(09-19-2016, 12:37 AM)Rickb Wrote: Jimball, welcome from the Inland Northwest!  I have a passion to own an electric vehicle or two as well. I hope the SRK is my first purchase end of 2016-17.  I am eager to test drive the SRK soon.  I also have a reservation deposit on the Solo.

White, huh?  I think I'd like one in British Racing Green, or maybe Forest Green with those tan seats.  Or maybe just a nice bright "hey, look at me" primary yellow. Cool
    Go To Post #1
(09-19-2016, 04:24 AM)jimball Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 12:47 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Welcome Jimball. I'm about 30 miles North of Pittsburgh... PA! That sounds like a plan.

Howdy Dale.  I happen to be a fan of a singer from your neck of the woods.  You've probably heard of her - Jackie Evancho.

(09-19-2016, 01:09 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Welcome Jimball from us in Oregon!  I am lucky enough to live in Eugene, 5 miles from where the SRK is being designed, so I've been posting photos from some of their local events.  Good to have you along!

Five miles from the factory? Exclamation I am so jealous! Big Grin

(09-19-2016, 12:37 AM)Rickb Wrote: Jimball, welcome from the Inland Northwest!  I have a passion to own an electric vehicle or two as well. I hope the SRK is my first purchase end of 2016-17.  I am eager to test drive the SRK soon.  I also have a reservation deposit on the Solo.

White, huh?  I think I'd like one in British Racing Green, or maybe Forest Green with those tan seats.  Or maybe just a nice bright "hey, look at me" primary yellow. Cool
I need a visible color........white with a custom two-tone wrap.........or the hey, look at me yellow is my favorite 2nd color choice.........it looks good on the SRK.

Jackie & Tony:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-T78TXsctFE