New to the Forum - Florida Resident
    Go To Post #1
Good afternoon all, 

I started researching electric vehicles about 4 months ago when the wife and I dropped down to one car. That car is Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT so as you can imagine, my vehicle energy use footprint is a bit skewed. I figured I should probably do the right thing and try to find something to run around town in that was all or mostly electric. We live in Florida so I wasn't all that worried about whether it was open or enclosed but I did need something that was legally allowed to travel on a couple 45 mph roads which took several traditional golf cart like options off the table. I recently stumbled upon the SRK and then came here to learn more about it. Thanks to whomever started these forums - I look forward to participating. If there are other forums you can recommend to stay abreast of all the Arcimoto SRK info, please let me know. 

Thanks and have a great day!!

Sean
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Sean!

Production on the SRK is still a few months away but I for one am excited.
    Go To Post #1
Hi Sean. And welcome!
As far as I know, we're it for Arcimoto and/or SRK forums.
We've only been up for a month and like Arcimoto, we hope from humble beginnings will come great things.
The best way I've found to keep up with Arcimoto other than here has been their website, Facebook and Twitter.
We've got convenient links to those sites and other content in our "Resource Library".

We're glad to have you as a member.
Make yourself at home, and I hope you enjoy the site.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.