Video from the NY Auto show 3/30/2018
    Go To Post #1
Here is the link of a blue SUV at the NY auto show.  Ignore the talk and enjoy the pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRrKQ3h3hxo
    Go To Post #1
(03-30-2018, 09:27 PM)shome Wrote: Here is the link of a blue SUV at the NY auto show.  Ignore the talk and enjoy the pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRrKQ3h3hxo

Thanks shome.
I think I've got the answer to something I've been wondering about for a few weeks.
I don't think this is #00 (Mark F's FUV). It does not have "MRK 1" painted on the rearward right side.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(03-30-2018, 09:57 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Thanks shome.
I think I've got the answer to something I've been wondering about for a few weeks.
I don't think this is #00 (Mark F's FUV). It does not have "MRK" painted on the rearward right side.

I am not sure about that conclusion- Exact same paint scheme. Aside from theMRK missing the only other thing I saw was that the pictures from the factory open house showed a different color for the folding seat straps.  I would guess that they removed the MRK insignia as it is an inside joke and they are showing this to people who will fixate on it.
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2018, 02:02 AM)PAX Wrote: I am not sure about that conclusion- Exact same paint scheme. Aside from theMRK missing the only other thing I saw was that the pictures from the factory open house showed a different color for the folding seat straps.  I would guess that they removed the MRK insignia as it is an inside joke and they are showing this to people who will fixate on it.

Like I said on FB, it's possible that they did some re-work.
But they did mention building another couple of alphas to help with final tooling.
I'm thinking a second blue one and the orange one may be them.

We had a member catch another difference as well.

"That has the -exact- same paint job as #00 (right down to the Signature Series logo) except no MRK1. A couple other differences: the word "ARCIMOTO" is painted on the tail of this one where #00 had "FUV", and this one has blue grips on the back of the rear seat where my pictures from the AMP opening show red and yellow on #00."
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
In the latest video I think Mark said that Orange is #3 of the Signature series.
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2018, 01:06 PM)DanCooper Wrote: In the latest video I think Mark said that Orange is #3 of the Signature series.

I don't remember hearing that (http://srkowners.com/showthread.php?tid=...88#pid2688), but in the 03-30-18 Corporate Update Email: "Our first stop was for the Press Days at the New York International Auto Show. Once again, we have been very well received as we share the Arcimoto story and showcase our third Signature Series FUV." According to the video in this thread and other photos, both the orange and the blue are in NYC. And in my mind, referring to a "third Signature Series FUV" doesn't mean it can't also be considered a company-owned "Alpha" by Arcimoto. I'll ask.

I haven't read it yet, but one of our members gleaned this from the 2017 SEC 10-K filing...
"Notably: 10 Signature Series, 15 betas, 25 pilot vehicles, and then the retail fleet starts rolling out!"
    Go To Post #1
So that's the first time I've heard that tidbit about the enclosures:  One side will be doors, the other side would be "enclosed."  I'm assuming that means some sort of fixed panel on one side.  Anyone else have info to share about that?
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2018, 05:08 PM)Tightapex Wrote: So that's the first time I've heard that tidbit about the enclosures:  One side will be doors, the other side would be "enclosed."  I'm assuming that means some sort of fixed panel on one side.  Anyone else have info to share about that?

Me too. I suppose a door on each side would not be necessary since there is only 1 seat and that would keep the cost down. Question would be which side. Perhaps someone from AM can enlighten us.
    Go To Post #1
From Arcimoto:

"The MRK 1 was a decal. Mark pointed out that it was actually FUV #0, hence the switchup.

We brought his out for the trip so he could rip around the big cities. Orange is Signature Series FUV #2 (the third one) and it is for the marketing team.
We are building three more internal Signature Series vehicles now, along with the four that will go to external customers."
    Go To Post #1
I was disappointed this week to learn that my mid year 2018 delivery estimate is now 1st quarter 2019.  Not sure what changed but the beta series and pilot builds may take more time to evaluate.  I assume that they are being very careful to make sure that no " surprises " pop up and that they get a good quality product on the road.  Still kinda took the wind out of my sail.  Was planning a trip to Eugene this summer.  Oh, I am reservation # 698.