Preordered in Washington, DC
    Go To Post #1
I'm from the Washington, DC area and preordered in May of 2011. I'm not sure where that puts me in the reservation list but I should have a pretty low number.  I did a test drive when they passed through the area last month and it was a lot of fun to drive. 

-=David
    Go To Post #1
(10-04-2016, 08:07 PM)jetpad Wrote: I'm from the Washington, DC area and preordered in May of 2011. I'm not sure where that puts me in the reservation list but I should have a pretty low number.  I did a test drive when they passed through the area last month and it was a lot of fun to drive. 

-=David
Welcome David!  2011 was way back in the old gen 6 or 7 days with a steering wheel.  The gen 8 is a game changer.  You will be one of the earliest of adopters with such a low number!  I am looking forward to a test drive soon.

Go To Post #1
Hi David. Welcome to the Forum! Good to have you here.
Make yourself at home, and I hope you enjoy the community.

Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome David!  May 2011 was in the time of the Gen5, if memory serves, and I think that was not long before I preordered.  I'm number 66, so I would guess your preorder is in the high 50s or low 60s.  They have over 1100 preorders now, so you're in a good place in line!

Jacob