Out On The Town
    Go To Post #1
(04-14-2018, 09:54 PM)ricschug Wrote: My hope is that the AM team has their heads down and is totally focused on getting into production. Yes I'm sure there is a bunch of design going on as well for manufacturability, doors, cup holder, and bling but getting into production is paramount. Whoever gets there first will have a distinct advantage over all other competitors.
That’s not a hope, it appears to be reality.  The A Team members are working in harmony according to Arcimoto’s tangible milestone accomplishments.  The production team tools for production scale,  the assembly Team continues cranking out and delivering Signature Series, and the design/engineering/fabrication Team is focused on the current priority of completing the enclosure panels. 
Thats’s all happening while the management/marketing team spent the past 3 week’s showcasing the FUV at the New York Auto Show, hosting test drive events, and rubbing elbows with NASDAQ.  The A Team’s heads are in the right place.  Smile

Go To Post #1
(04-15-2018, 04:50 PM)Rickb Wrote: That’s not a hope, it appears to be reality.  The A Team members are working in harmony according to Arcimoto’s tangible milestone accomplishments.  The production team tools for production scale,  the assembly Team continues cranking out and delivering Signature Series, and the design/engineering/fabrication Team is focused on the current priority of completing the enclosure panels. 
Thats’s all happening while the management/marketing team spent the past 3 week’s showcasing the FUV at the New York Auto Show, hosting test drive events, and rubbing elbows with NASDAQ.  The A Team’s heads are in the right place.  Smile

I suspected as much. Sounds like you have a closer tie to the AM folks than most of us. Thanks for keep us updated Rickb
    Go To Post #1
Definitely correct. When I talked with Mark last week, he said R&D was focused primarily, and mostly, on doors. There's a lot more going on, like upgrading the batteries and motors, and everything else it takes to build a factory from scratch. 10 Sigs, 25 Pilots, and BAM!! Mass production time!!
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto’s latest production timeline:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 05:28 PM)Rickb Wrote: Arcimoto’s latest production timeline:

Have they completed delivery of all the Signature series?  There was a great deal of fanfare with the first two.  I assume it's possible the remaining persons receiving a Signature FUV may not want the hoopla & publicity.
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 07:35 PM)jimball Wrote: Have they completed delivery of all the Signature series?  There was a great deal of fanfare with the first two.  I assume it's possible the remaining persons receiving a Signature FUV may not want the hoopla & publicity.

No they are being built now.  They missed the qtr. 1  time line. Unless the gods extended that  quarter-normally I think it ends the end of March. That time line is a bit dated.
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 08:00 PM)PAX Wrote: No they are being built now.  They missed the qtr. 1  time line. Unless the gods extended that  quarter-normally I think it ends the end of March.  That time line is a bit dated.
Dated timeline?  That is the current time line on Arcimoto’s website.  I anticipate milestone extensions, but overall the momentum has been and continues to be amazing since the Gen8 reveal.  Your Signature Series must be getting very close to delivery.

Go To Post #1
Off topic, but how the hell do I get Arcimoto to tell me my reservation number? I've emailed them at the preorder email on April 4, but never got a response.
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 08:42 PM)Rickb Wrote: Try Eric directly:  fritz@arcimoto.com

Thanks.  Done.  The preorder@Arcimoto.com email is supposed to also be for inquiries, but there was no reply.
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 08:52 PM)jimball Wrote: Thanks.  Done.  The preorder@Arcimoto.com email is supposed to also be for inquiries, but there was no reply.
Eric’s always very helpful and valuable member on this Forum.