June 9th Party!
    Go To Post #1
This is the content of the Arcimoto email about the June 9th, 2018 open house celebration at the AMP...
If you're not signed up to receive Arcimoto updates, sign up now at https://www.arcimoto.com/newsletter/

GET AMPED!
"There ain’t no party like an Arcimoto Party, because an Arcimoto Party... is free!"
- Coolio, probably
We’re holding an open house on Saturday, June 9 at the Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant (AMP) to show our amazing supporters, shareholders, and community what we’ve been up to since the IPO. Your continued support has taken us from a big idea and a napkin sketch to a publicly traded manufacturing venture. We are excited to share the growth and development of the factory with all of you… those of you that made it to the factory opening won’t recognize it! There will be food, refreshments, music and Signature Series FUVs on display. Join us as we kick off the summer and head into Beta production.
[Image: Media253.jpg]
Please RSVP at https://www.arcimoto.com/getamped and we hope to see you there!

Team Arcimoto

P.S. Now is the perfect time to reserve your Fun Utility Vehicle!

Forward-Looking Statements:
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this newsletter are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions or any other statements relating to our future activities or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about our business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and are likely to, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements due to numerous factors discussed from time to time in documents which we file with the SEC. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to, among other things: our ability to effectively execute on our business plan and growth strategy; the volatility of our stock price; our ability to design, manufacture and market vehicle models within projected timeframes; our dependence on suppliers; the number of reservations and cancellations for our vehicles and the ability to deliver on those reservations; our reliance on key personnel; our ability to manage the distribution channels for our products, including our ability to successfully implement our direct to consumer distribution strategy and any additional distribution strategies we may deem appropriate; changes in consumer demand for, and acceptance of, our products; changes in the competitive environment, including adoption of technologies and products that compete with our products; the overall strength and stability of general economic conditions and of the automotive industry more specifically; and changes in laws or regulations governing our business and operations. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and except as may be required under applicable securities laws, we do not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
[Image: Media137.jpg]
Update your profile
This email was sent by Team Arcimoto at Arcimoto, Inc. - 2034 W 2nd Ave. Eugene, OR 97402.
    Go To Post #1
I'm so AMPed!!!
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
We are signed up, hopefully see some of you there!
[+] 3 users Like GodFollower's post
    Go To Post #1
We signed up too. I’m definitely hoping to be driving home from the event in a shiny new FUV. (SS#9)
[+] 5 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
That would be very cool! Have they given you a firm ETA?
    Go To Post #1
(05-18-2018, 10:57 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: We signed up too.  I’m definitely hoping to be driving home from the event in a shiny new FUV. (SS#9)

Make that two driving home in a FUV     SS#6
[+] 3 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
I am even more AMPED after hearing Arcimoto’s announcement of their revolutionary new ICO offering available at the open house event. This is almost as exciting as Arcimoto’s Initial Sock Offering. I want a pair of those!

Go To Post #1
(05-26-2018, 04:48 PM)Rickb Wrote: I am even more AMPED after hearing Arcimoto’s announcement of their revolutionary new ICO offering available at the open house event.  This is almost as exciting as Arcimoto’s Initial Sock Offering. I want a pair of those!

Do you have a link or any more information on that Rick?
Maybe you could give this a thread of it's own.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Big Grin      Go To Post #1
(05-26-2018, 04:48 PM)Rickb Wrote: I am even more AMPED after hearing Arcimoto’s announcement of their revolutionary new ICO offering available at the open house event.  This is almost as exciting as Arcimoto’s Initial Sock Offering. I want a pair of those!

I am not so sure, the whole ICO program seemed a little "dry for my taste".

Big Grin

(05-26-2018, 05:04 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Do you have a link or any more information on that Rick?
Maybe you could give this a thread of it's own.
I am not sure it merits it's own thread, the topic may come across as too "light and airy".

My apologies for the corny humor. It just popped out of me!
[+] 1 user Likes GodFollower's post
    Go To Post #1
It’s funny enough to have it’s own thread. The FUcoin.

Ya just gotta like the A Team’s serious get it done business menu, with a side of humor.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post