Where are we?
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Steve! I gotta say, you're kind of living my dream. I've always intended to do some of those things but life gets in the way, so the FUV will be my first significant foray into sustainable living. Kudos!
    Go To Post #1
(04-23-2018, 06:00 PM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Creativeguy.  You are very creative indeed!

Thanks Rickb & Depesk.
Life's too short, not to be Creative.  Wink

Cheers
    Go To Post #1
(04-23-2018, 05:53 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Greetings,
I'm Steve in Newport, Oregon.  I live in an earth sheltered home that my husband and I designed and built (over the past 10 years and counting) I drove a diesel Beetle using Biodiesel and ran my Ford PU on used vegetable oil.  I even toyed with the idea of converting an old VW PU to electric.  I have alway been a fan of alternatively powered vehicles and am really excited to be (soon) driving a beautiful orange FUV.

CG,  Welcome,
  We are planning on taking our SS FUV up the Oregon Coast on our maiden voyage on it as we go from Eugene to Olympia.  Newport would be about the right place to pick up a charge- hint,hint.  Maybe you will get to drive one sooner than you think.  Time line is a little unsettled or unsettling at the moment but in terms of the earth's timeline it will be just a pin prick of time. 
If you want any info on EV conversions I have done a couple of them and am resurrecting a 1993 Dodge Caravan production made EV (53 made in 93)
Rod
    Go To Post #1
I'm Alan from Massachusetts. Never gave a rip about the environment until I grew a jalapeno pepper plant six years ago. Avid gardener now, and burgeoning environmentalist. Its really amazing to see the earth with opened eyes. Going EV is a huge step for me. I'm onboard with all new technologies, like fuel cell and solid state batteries, but it looks like Arcimoto will be my first big step.
[+] 2 users Like AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-27-2018, 08:03 PM)PAX Wrote: CG,  Welcome,
  We are planning on taking our SS FUV up the Oregon Coast on our maiden voyage on it as we go from Eugene to Olympia.  Newport would be about the right place to pick up a charge- hint,hint.  Maybe you will get to drive one sooner than you think.  Time line is a little unsettled or unsettling at the moment but in terms of the earth's timeline it will be just a pin prick of time. 
If you want any info on EV conversions I have done a couple of them and am resurrecting a 1993 Dodge Caravan production made EV (53 made in 93)
Rod

Hi Rod,  There is a level 2 charging station in Newport.  About 100 miles from Eugene.
 I have a 30amp RV plug in my shop that your FUV would be welcome to imbibe.  
See you on the 9th.
Cheers,
Steve
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-16-2018, 09:10 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Hi Rod,  There is a level 2 charging station in Newport.  About 100 miles from Eugene.
 I have a 30amp RV plug in my shop that your FUV would be welcome to imbibe.  
See you on the 9th.
Cheers,
Steve

We will probably be coming from Corvallis where my daughter lives but will still need a charge near Newport.
See ya on 9th- be good to get info on the Coast drive!!
    Go To Post #1
Preorder 20 here - in Portland, Oregon - about exactly one high-capacity-battery charge away from the factory.

Looking forward to full production!
[+] 3 users Like CharonPDX's post