why isn't anybody asking about 2 huge moves in FUV stock?
    Go To Post #1
why isn't anybody asking about 2 recent huge moves in FUV stock?

up 24+% today, after
up 22% yesterday.

No news.  Several days after announcing completion of the "Signature" qty 10.

Seems like there SHOULD be news but we/I aren't hearing it.
    Go To Post #1
I’m a long term investor, not a trader, and have no interest in watching the daily fluctuations in the market price.  The $FUV value will likely increase long term pending production scale and proven market acceptance.

I prefer to focus on the reporting of all the production milestone progress happenings at the AMP.

Go To Post #1
Yeah, that's why I am asking about news.
    Go To Post #1
I’m experiencing positive news regarding daily progress via Arcimoto’s Facebook page, quarterly reports, media video/reporting during Arcimoto road tour events, the get AMPED Event, and the best news yet, by our Forum’s SS Owners posting personal experience.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
The investments radio show I listen to (Lance Roberts) mentioned yesterday that a wave of "Short Covering" was going on.  So the price swings might be market trends and have nothing to do with Arcimoto in particular.  You may have heard the saying "a rising tide lifts all ships".
[+] 1 user Likes RichW's post
    Go To Post #1
The only meaningful thing that lifts the new startups stock listing is Arcimoto’s successful business plan and scheduled production milestones continued to be met leading to getting a sellable product to market ASAP while getting it right out the gate to insure happy reservationist owners.  Then it’s market acceptance, sales, and profitability that plays a significant role in growth and market stability.  Arcimoto is in total control of successfully launching their ship.  I’m optimistic that Arcimoto’s targeted ‘driver’ demographic will choose to buy FUVs by the boatload to keep it afloat for years to come.   IMO

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post