A question for Evergreen Owners
    Go To Post #1
Greetings,
I recently posted a picture of some postcards I printed for Arcimoto. Some people commented that they though it would be great to have some to hand out when they are showing off their FUVs. (Future owners). I printed out some “custom” card that have a picture of Goldie on the front and the stock FUV info on the back. (I hand these out at parades and EV events)
I have offered to Arcimoto that I would be willing to provide a free set of cards to each new Evergreen owner. And that I would personalize them with a picture of their actual FUV. The challenge would be getting the cards to the owners. My question is, would you as an Evergreen owner, be willing to pay me $8.00 for shipping the cards to you if I couldn’t get the cards to AMP before you picked up your FUV? Otherwise, I will be supplying AM with‘generic’ cards free of charge so that each one of you can take a stack home.
[Image: 025-A39-D1-DF1-B-4722-BDF4-7-A777-AB26-AEC.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
First and foremost, this is very nice and generous of you to do this for free! It's such a great idea for FUV owners to carry something to hand out because we all know the FUV WILL grab attention. I owned a Can Am Spyder and a Polaris Slingshot and I always carried handouts with me. I also allotted extra time during my trips to answer the many questions I would get.

And depending on the type of referral program that Arcimoto comes up with, I was thinking of coming up with something to handout that uniquely identifies me. So your card will either supplement my handout or yours might become my only handout.

In answer to your question, YES! I would gladly pay $8. Thank you.
    Go To Post #1
Hey Steve, a very creative and generous idea! Count me in on the $8 shipping cost. Thanks!

Rick

Go To Post #1
Absolutely!
    Go To Post #1
I’m in!
    Go To Post #1
(05-24-2019, 10:56 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Greetings,
I recently posted a picture of some postcards I printed for Arcimoto. Some people commented that they though it would be great to have some to hand out when they are showing off their FUVs. (Future owners). I printed out some “custom” card that have a picture of Goldie on the front and the stock FUV info on the back. (I hand these out at parades and EV events)
I have offered to Arcimoto that I would be willing to provide a free set of cards to each new Evergreen owner. And that I would personalize them with a picture of their actual FUV.  The challenge would be getting the cards to the owners. My question is, would you as an Evergreen owner, be willing to pay me $8.00 for shipping the cards to you if I couldn’t get the cards to AMP before you picked up your FUV?  Otherwise, I will be supplying AM with‘generic’ cards free of charge so that each one of you can take a stack home.
Yes, it would be well worth it.

(05-24-2019, 10:56 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Greetings,
I have offered to Arcimoto that I would be willing to provide a free set of cards to each new Evergreen owner. And that I would personalize them with a picture of their actual FUV.  The challenge would be getting the cards to the owners. My question is, would you as an Evergreen owner, be willing to pay me $8.00 for shipping the cards to you if I couldn’t get the cards to AMP before you picked up your FUV?  Otherwise, I will be supplying AM with‘generic’ cards free of charge so that each one of you can take a stack home.
Yes, it would be well worth it.
    Go To Post #1
Yes, I’d pay more and I only need a generic card.
    Go To Post #1
Count me in if and when they get to Florida
    Go To Post #1
MY guess is that we will all want something to hand out to folks. In fact if AM was smart they would supply every new Evergreen owner with cards to hand to folks. I think it might generate a lot of future sales.
    Go To Post #1
This may or may not apply, but I bought a TravelScoot 4 years ago (on-line Sales only). The company provides business cards that I hand out to people expressing interest, most every time I take it out. Also, TravelScoot emails owners requesting their interest in offering test ride opportunities to people expressing interest and when we do they mail out a $25 check in thanks for time spent. I’ve done several over the years and would do it without payment, but a nice gesture on the part of TravelScoot. The people doing the test rides appreciate the opportunity to see it and ride it to be sure it fits and meets their needs. With that said, based on liability issues, I doubt I would provide test drive opportunities or even rides in my FUV, but perhaps test sits. Smile It will be very convenient to hand out any FUV sales/marketing info that Steve or Arcimoto provides.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post