"Welcome to the Future" Event at the AMP: Thur 9/19/19
    Go To Post #1
https://www.facebook.com/events/432225307388980/

I have it on good authority that the first FUV deliveries will *NOT* be handed off at the event, but possibly soon after.
    Go To Post #1
Sounds like bad authority to me!
I assume we would have been contacted about finalizing or order, us early reservationists that is.
So maybe I won’t make the trek
    Go To Post #1
(09-13-2019, 10:21 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/events/432225307388980/

I have it on good authority that the first FUV deliveries will *NOT* be handed off at the event, but possibly soon after.
What do you think it’s about?
    Go To Post #1
I didn’t think for a moment there would be retail deliveries. I Thought the event was the formal unveil of ‘Red’ the fully certified production ready Evergreen Edition (to include the fit/finished finalized doors) and announcement of the official retail production start date. Sounds like something to celebrate for those within a reasonable driving distance.

I bet the Red Evergreen is the new Goldie II that put the smile on Steve’s face! Smile

[Image: 8-B0-EAD7-B-41-E1-4-BBC-ADAB-8-F5452-B7-D7-F8.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(09-14-2019, 03:05 AM)Rickb Wrote: I didn’t think for a moment there would be retail deliveries. I Thought the event was the formal unveil of ‘Red’ the fully certified production ready Evergreen Edition (to include the fit/finished finalized doors) and announcement of the official retail production start date. Sounds like something to celebrate for those within a reasonable driving distance.

I bet the Red Evergreen is the new Goldie II that put the smile on Steve’s face! Smile

[Image: 8-B0-EAD7-B-41-E1-4-BBC-ADAB-8-F5452-B7-D7-F8.jpg]
I think they are officially starting production at 1 per day. I don’t think doors are figured out.
    Go To Post #1
If the doors aren’t figured out by now, they will have to redesign/engineer the frame, which means the early Evergreen Edition owners are out of luck. I think the engineer’s (door guy) nailed it and we will be slammin those stylish, tight fitting, half doors soon. OOS (overly optimistic statement).

One per day! Smile The official start of production ramp. I wonder what the production scale number is in the 4000+ reservation line that makes it profitable to offer the $11,900 FUV?

Go To Post #1
If I had to WAG, I'd say it's "production has started as all the hardware how passes, but we're waiting on certification paperwork to go through before we start deliveries."
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(09-14-2019, 06:15 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: If I had to WAG, I'd say it's "production has started as all the hardware how passes, but we're waiting on certification paperwork to go through before we start deliveries."

Yep. I question the doors. Maybe we'll find out next week.
    Go To Post #1
Sweet! The official Retail Evergreen Edition Reveal! The doors blend perfectly and appear invisible. I’m critical of the add on turn signal retrofit. I see those turn signal extensions bumped broken and/or hanging, but otherwise a nice looking piece of work. I like the wider band of accent color on the front fenders.
[Image: DAD7-E394-0-A2-B-4947-93-CD-23-FD440-EF283.jpg]

Perhaps Mark will demo how easily it is to attach the doors at the Event later today! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I suspect that those stupid, only to meet federal regulations, turn signals will quickly be replaced by FUV owners. Hopefully when someone finds a good aftermarket replacement it will get posted to this forum. Anyone know who made the old signals?