China forces EV ride share
Sad      Go To Post #1
https://youtu.be/-cnJfWwEv-g

[Image: tenor.gif]
    Go To Post #1
Okay, that title confused me. I thought it means "all EVs must be used for ride-share", but it's the opposite "if you want to do ride-share, you must use an EV." That makes a lot more sense.
    Go To Post #1
China is the future. America is stuck in the past. Could Arcimoto sell in China?
    Go To Post #1
My co-workers from India laugh that I am buying a really expensive tuk tuk. Then we had the discussion that the FUV probably won't sell well in India even at the target price of 12k, the target price for those markets would be closer to 3k since you don't need the 75mph capability that is so important to us in America: https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/tuk-tuk...n-usa.html
    Go To Post #1
Yeah, one of my coworkers jokingly calls it my "fancy rickshaw" - but he does love it. I told him that every time he calls it a rickshaw, it delays when he can ride it by a day. I think if he stops calling it that, he's up to the middle of next month at the earliest. :-P
    Go To Post #1
(10-24-2019, 06:42 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: Yeah, one of my coworkers jokingly calls it my "fancy rickshaw" - but he does love it.  I told him that every time he calls it a rickshaw, it delays when he can ride it by a day.  I think if he stops calling it that, he's up to the middle of next month at the earliest. :-P

How about buggy?
    Go To Post #1
(10-24-2019, 11:52 PM)harriska2 Wrote: How about buggy?

They've called it that, too. And a tuk-tuk.
    Go To Post #1
Perhaps a the FUV needs a Mascot and catchy Mascot Name similar to Harley’s ‘HOG’.

Perhaps quick & nimble Border Collie...........the ‘DOG’. I’m taking the DOG out for a ride, or imagine a pack of DOGs roaring quietly through town. Obviously, I have to much time on my hands and need a companion DOG.

Go To Post #1
(10-25-2019, 04:20 PM)Rickb Wrote: Perhaps a the FUV needs a Mascot and catchy Mascot Name similar to Harley’s ‘HOG’.  

Perhaps  quick & nimble Border Collie...........the ‘DOG’.  I’m taking the DOG out for a ride, or imagine a pack of DOGs roaring quietly through town.  Obviously, I have to much time on my hands and need a companion DOG.

Quick & nimble: terrier Wink
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Kat, Yes, I watched both your favorite Terrier breed and Border Collies run the course when my wife was competing our Shelties in Agility Trials. Smile