Greetings from the Midwest
    Go To Post #1
Hi! New to the forum.  Been researching EVs for the past year.  Have a couple of BEV pre-orders / reservations submitted and been participating in a few EV specific forums to learn as much as I can about this growing type of transportation.  

One of the YouTube channels I subscribe to did a POV ride on the FUV and also an interview of the Arcimoto CEO.  I couldn't help but think, now that looks like fun!  Never owned a motorcycle but I could possibly see myself riding around town in one.  Would really like to see and test ride an FUV. Hopefully Arcimoto will swing through the Midwest again soon (read they were in Chicago back in Oct 2018) but I'm not holding my breath as it looks like they currently have no events planned for any destination according to their website.   

In the mean time I'm reviewing their financials to determine a potential investment / stock purchase.  In addition, hope to learn more about Arcimoto and the FUV from you all.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome! Also note there is a FB group that is pretty active.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks! Appreciate the info re: the FB group. Yea, I had picked up on that from a post or two I read in one of these threads. The closest I get to social media platforms is forums. I don't do FB, Instagram, Twitter and similar social media sites. Spent my career as a software engineer with the last year in security ... let's just say those platforms are not for me.

With AM slowly ramping up production of FUVs and the number of owners increases, hopefully that in turn sparks a greater interest in FUV translating into more forum members here sharing ideas and experiences.
[+] 1 user Likes EyeOnFUV's post
    Go To Post #1
EyeOnFUV, Welcome! Wait til you test drive the FUNUV! I’ve never owned a motorcycle either, in my 72 years, up until my Evergreen delivery in January. I guarantee an ear to ear grin plastered on your face and a likely reservation.