Greetings from Oregon's North Coast
    Go To Post #1
Got my FUV on 2/3 and enjoying it for sure. Weather hasn't been the best but we have logged 70 miles to date. Noticing less distance per charge due to lower ambient temps.
[+] 1 user Likes Jim9151's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome! You could meet @creativeguy in Tillamook and have the first coastal FUV meetup! (Or I could meet up halfway in Longview... :-P )
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
How are you using it (groceries, to work, golfing, etc)?
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Jim.
Goldie II and I are down here in Newport.  Did you receive a card from me when you picked up your FUV with instructions on how to get your free custom postcards?  It's something I do to support Arcimoto.  The cards are great for handing out to interested folks when they see your FUV and want to know more about it.
If you have a local EV club, join it.  We have one here for Lincoln County.  I try to take Goldie to as many parades and Events as I can.

Cheers,
Steve Travis
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Can confirm, CreativeGuy's postcards are great!

Whenever I park in public, I leave a few 'fanned out' on my dashboard. I've had a few get taken that way. (I also have a dash cam that has both front and rear cameras that runs 24/7 so I can see who is poking around. I do unplug it when parked at home.)
    Go To Post #1
(02-21-2020, 06:39 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: Can confirm, CreativeGuy's postcards are great!

Whenever I park in public, I leave a few 'fanned out' on my dashboard. I've had a few get taken that way. (I also have a dash cam that has both front and rear cameras that runs 24/7 so I can see who is poking around. I do unplug it when parked at home.)

Do you have the front and rear dashcam on the Arcimoto? What brand/model?
    Go To Post #1
(02-21-2020, 07:05 PM)harriska2 Wrote: Do you have the front and rear dashcam on the Arcimoto? What brand/model?

It's the Anker Roav DashCam Duo. Records two video feeds, one forward, one backward. Meant for recording inside the cabin of a car (taxi, etc.) I have it mounted at the far right-top of the dash, pointed ever so slightly left so that the "interior" camera points out the right side door opening to catch people walking by on the sidewalk when parked.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(02-13-2020, 09:01 PM)harriska2 Wrote: How are you using it (groceries, to work, golfing, etc)?

Mostly for fun. Went grocery shopping once. Two bags fit easily.
[+] 3 users Like Jim9151's post