A question for Evergreen Owners
    Go To Post #1
(06-01-2019, 11:14 PM)ricschug Wrote: MY guess is that we will all want something to hand out to folks. In fact if AM was smart they would supply every new Evergreen owner with cards to hand to folks. I think it might generate a lot of future sales.

AM did give me a few promo postcards after my Kansas City test drive.
    Go To Post #1
(06-01-2019, 11:48 PM)Rickb Wrote: This may or may not apply, but I bought a TravelScoot 4 years ago (on-line Sales only). The company provides business cards that I hand out to people expressing interest, most every time I take it out. Also, TravelScoot emails owners requesting their interest in offering test ride opportunities to people expressing interest and when we do they mail out a $25 check in thanks for time spent. I’ve done several over the years and would do it without payment, but a nice gesture on the part of TravelScoot. The people doing the test rides appreciate the opportunity to see it and ride it to be sure it fits and meets their needs. With that said, based on liability issues, I doubt I would provide test drive opportunities or even rides in my FUV, but perhaps test sits. Smile It will be very convenient to hand out any FUV sales/marketing info that Steve or Arcimoto provides.
I wonder if car share insurance covers test drives.
    Go To Post #1
In Calif, you are insured when *anybody* drives your vehicle (unless they live with you and aren't declared, or are children at University less than 90 miles away) - so long as you aren't using it as a business (renting it out).
    Go To Post #1
I wouldn’t let just *anybody* drive my FUV. I avoid driving family and friends vehicles as well, so I apparently have issues. Smile

Go To Post #1
My historical postcard collection (plus one photo of my brother and I from the Portland Launch Party):

[Image: P-20190603-094508.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Jacob S's post
    Go To Post #1
Cool postcard collection, but what the heck, where’s my post card collection! I had no idea. Arcimoto should have sent those out as Christmas Cards to all early reservationists.Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I would gladly pay for the shipping cost as well for a custom card with FUFU (the nickname I started using in my head for my FUchsia FUv)

Just curious, how do you print them? I recently ruined a $100 part on my color laser by printing on cardstock for my kids' school projects...I bought a cheapo inkjet but it takes forever for one picture!
    Go To Post #1
I think Creative Guy has a print shop.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Ah! That would make a lot of sense Smile
    Go To Post #1
(09-21-2019, 04:02 AM)harriska2 Wrote: I think Creative Guy has a print shop.

Yes, I have a Print Shop. 
I miscalculated shipping costs.  I'll need to charge $9.00  to ship the postcards.