A question for Evergreen Owners
    Go To Post #1
Ricschug, That is my plan as well. However, based on comments from some regarding the good looks of and shine on the silver base, I’ll likley be happy with the overall appearance, pending how well the vinyl wears, and I guess that could be more easily replaced and more affordable than paint.

Go To Post #1
Vinyl is very common on RVs and, from seeing a lot of them, one can pretty much conclude that the vinyl will fade and crack over time especially if left in the sun much. My RV is 10yrs old and the vinyl still looks great but I do wax it and keep in garaged.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey Steve, Can you confirm the dash on the retail silver base color FUV is black? I recall seeing a photo of a silver base color Beta FUV with a silver dash. I hope I’m mistaken, because the light color dash would be reflective in the windshield.

Go To Post #1
Rick, I'll let you know as soon as I do. One of my first concerns when I started driving Goldie was that the dash on the Signature Series FUVs had a shiny black finish which was very reflective. I hope the new dashes have a dull black or mottled finish.
[+] 2 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks Steve! I’m hoping for a textured, matte black dash regardless of base color. Visibility, to see and be seen, while driving the FUV is of utmost importance to me from a safety perspective. The primary reason I’m opting for the highly visible Yellow Accent Color........I like it, but not my favorite color. Smile

Go To Post #1
The pictures posted today of the internal test vehicles show a dull black dash.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...ater&ifg=1

The sample pictures of the Fuchsia Vinyl I am getting come from this product: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...ccGk-_RGVw
[+] 1 user Likes Odi's post
    Go To Post #1
Odi, Thanks! I didn’t notice the dash detail when I looked over the photos yesterday. What I did notice was the use of both Black and Silver base color body panels. I’m assuming a black dash regardless of base color, but still need confirmation. I’m to old for surprises! Smile

Go To Post #1
Not to beat it to death, but this photo of the Orange/Silver Beta has an orange/silver dash that you can see reflected on the windshield in this photo. That would drive me crazy driving the FUV on a bright sunny day and frankly a safety issue, IMO. I still ass.u.me and hoping for matte black on all retail production models.
[Image: F2-D2827-B-ADE8-465-B-9-A57-D65086790715.jpg]

Go To Post #1
My silver Evergreen has a black textured dash.
[Image: 614-F6-DBD-25-C6-4-B36-B1-EA-8284-C63-C8455.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(10-12-2019, 05:16 PM)Rickb Wrote: Not to beat it to death, but this photo of the Orange/Silver Beta has an orange/silver dash that you can see reflected on the windshield in this photo.  That would drive me crazy driving the FUV on a bright sunny day and frankly a safety issue, IMO.  I still ass.u.me and hoping for matte black on all retail production models.  
[Image: F2-D2827-B-ADE8-465-B-9-A57-D65086790715.jpg]

It seems all the Evergreens, Signature Series replacements included, had black dashboards that weren't very shiny (I don’t know that it would fall under matte). The picture you posted was from a highly customized and $2500-$3500 custom paint job. The dash is now completely different looking.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post