A question for Evergreen Owners
    Go To Post #1
Ed, that’s the confirmation on dash color I was hoping for. Thanks!

Go To Post #1
(10-12-2019, 10:38 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: My silver Evergreen has a black textured dash.
[Image: 614-F6-DBD-25-C6-4-B36-B1-EA-8284-C63-C8455.jpg]
Is your silver evergreen the stock silver. Does it really look as good as the pictures? I’m having a hard time telling the difference between the $2000 painted silver Arcimoto and yours.
    Go To Post #1
Kat, Our base silver Evergreens will have a much nicer finish look than we thought. Smile

Go To Post #1
(10-13-2019, 03:49 PM)Rickb Wrote: Kat, Our base silver Evergreens will have a much nicer finish look than we thought. Smile

Still working on getting the other 2 owners on board.
    Go To Post #1
I forgot your Evergreen partners were focused on black. If you are charged with officially ordering the Evergreen, you could inadvertently click Silver..........oops! and or blame Arcimoto. I kid! I recommend calling their attention to the logic of Silver......reflects summer heat and light colors are visually cleaner between washes.

Go To Post #1
(10-13-2019, 06:43 PM)Rickb Wrote: I forgot your Evergreen partners were focused on black.  If you are charged with officially ordering the Evergreen, you could inadvertently click Silver..........oops!  and or blame Arcimoto.  I kid!  I recommend calling their attention to the logic of Silver......reflects summer heat and light colors are visually cleaner between washes.

We have a silver truck and silver car. Yeah, I’ve pointed them to all the reasons to own a lighter colored vehicle but they are stuck on OSU Beaver colors (orange/black) and we live in Corvallis :/ Our order now is silver and that light blue. I’d like silver and carbon gray.
    Go To Post #1
Someone else mentioned this but are the new Evergreens being titled as 2019 or 2020 models?  Just curious.
    Go To Post #1
(10-14-2019, 12:01 AM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Someone else mentioned this but are the new Evergreens being titled as 2019 or 2020 models?  Just curious.

2019 so far.
    Go To Post #1
(10-13-2019, 01:01 PM)harriska2 Wrote: Is your silver evergreen the stock silver. Does it really look as good as the pictures? I’m having a hard time telling the difference between the $2000 painted silver Arcimoto and yours.

It's the stock silver, with vinyl pinstripes on top as the only ornamentation. Up close, it's definitely not *quite* "full multicoat paint" quality, but it's pretty good.

And yes, it's officially labeled as a 2019 model year.